XCLOSE Our team is ready to answer your questions!

Hello there!

Is there any way we can help you today?

A LEGALFOUNDERS agent is ready to assist you!

An expert will contact you at the time of your convenience.
(for numbers out of the USA)
Thank you for your request. We will call you at the requested time.

File for a
Certificate of Change

Find the
form below

Select your State to file for a Change

As a domestic corporation you may request to change your Certificate of Incorporation from time to time, including the name and address of your designated address with the Secretary of State; included but not limited to, change in country location, amendment in the designation of the registered agent under Section 805-A of the Business Corporation Law.

note Basic Contact Info

The information filled below will be solely used for communication purposes with Legal Founders only.