XCLOSE Our team is ready to answer your questions!

Hello there!

Is there any way we can help you today?

A LEGALFOUNDERS agent is ready to assist you!

An expert will contact you at the time of your convenience.
(for numbers out of the USA)
Thank you for your request. We will call you at the requested time.

Request for

Find the
form below

Select your State to File for a Certificate of Correction

Domestic and foreign corporations can register for a Certificate of Correction to account for any informality or error under Section 105 of the Business Incorporation Law in the corporation’s statement. Corrections can be made in case of changes in information, defect in the execution, and any matter not permitted to be stated in the filing of corporation. We also expedite the process of time-sensitive documentations

note Basic Contact Info

The information filled below will be solely used for communication purposes with Legal Founders only.