XCLOSE Our team is ready to answer your questions!

Hello there!

Is there any way we can help you today?

A LEGALFOUNDERS agent is ready to assist you!

An expert will contact you at the time of your convenience.
(for numbers out of the USA)
Thank you for your request. We will call you at the requested time.

File for Amendment

Find the
form below

Select Your State to File for Amendment

You can file for amendments to make changes to your corporation upon approval by the shareholders. Our procedure simplifies the filing of process amendments, changing the name of your business corporation, province or territory where your office is located, add a series of shares. All amendment documents are thoroughly checked and attested before the filing process.

note Basic Contact Info

The information filled below will be solely used for communication purposes with Legal Founders only.